- It can get my Army fix and stay at home to raise my boys
- Still have to deal with the Army nonsense, but only one weekend a month
- The squeals when I come in the door after a weekend away
- Belleville boots are surprisingly very comfortable
- Haus appreciates everything I do during the week when he has to do it by himself over the weekend
- It’s COMPLETELY different work than raising two boys (PS Raising the boys is much harder… see this post)
- I get paid to jump out of airplanes
- Makes me appreciate the blessings of my stay at home mom job more
- Reduced health care costs
- Haus lets me take his truck to drill, no offense Camry, but the Tundra rocks!
- Army friends
- Interaction with adults and no poopy diapers
- Annual training = fun overseas travel
- Allows me to stay at home and raise my boys… wait, did I already say that? It’s the best!
© 2011, FROM MILITARY TO MOM. All rights reserved.